What interests me about this project is that we get to know more about Physics and Mathematical Sciences with the things we see around us daily, such as a ball and also caffeine in beverages, which is quite interesting.
Reflections on Plenary Sessions
For each plenary session, consolidate your learning by answering the following questions:
- From this plenary session, I have learnt more about plate tectonics, earthquakes, tsunamis and their effects that were not taught during our geography lessons. I also learnt more about how corals can help us with geological findings. This has made me more interested in geography. I have also learnt that we should love what we do, and appreciate it rather than dread what we are doing.
- From this plenary session, I learnt more about the different types of animation and how they are created. I also learnt about the tediousness of 2D animation and things like budgets for TV shows and movies, how they work and how they plan for the market. I learnt how animation and IT are integrated to created these shows.
- From this plenary session, I learnt about nanotechnology and how they work. I also learnt about how this technology can impact our lives, like filtering out bacteria and also cleaning and purifying water sources which will benefit us. I also found out how nanotechnology might be implemented in the future, for example, invisible cloaks and other new technology
- How else can we study the geology of this earth?
- How can the time taken to animate shows be sped up?
- Are there any other ways nanotechnology can help us in our daily lives?
Reflections on Applied Project Challenge: Your Accomplishments